The club welcomes new member applications.
All you need is to fill out an application form and get it signed by two existing members (of at least 6 months standing).
You’ll then need to come to one of our regular evenings for new members to hand in your form and be called for a brief interview with a member of the club committee.
Forms are available from the bar or you can download one here.
For further information on membership and the dates of forthcoming sign-up evenings please email email@example.com
Membership is currently £30 per annum, with an initial joining fee of £3.50.
A copy of the club rules can be found here.
Benefits of Membership
- Access to the Mildmay Club during club hours.
- Opportunity to join the snooker league and apply to join darts team.
- Saturday night events and key events in the club calendar, including New Year’s Eve (additional charges may apply).
- Permission to bring three guests, subject to the club’s rules.
- Opportunity to hire the main hall for private events, subject to availability.
- Voting rights in all club ballots and attend the Club’s AGM.
Monday – Thursday: 6.30pm – 11pm
Friday: 6.30pm – midnight
Saturday: 11am – 3pm and 6.30pm – midnight
Sunday: 11am – 3pm and 8pm – 10.30pm
Families & Children
The Mildmay Club is family friendly and welcomes Members’ children in many areas of the Club. Children are to be supervised by parents at all times. The snooker tables are reserved for adults only.