The Club welcomes new member applications. All applicants are required to fill out a new member form – available from the Bar – and secure supporting signatures from two existing members. All applications are reviewed and successful applicants will be called for interview. Membership is currently £30 per annum. Please use the contact form on this site if you’re interested in finding out more about membership. A copy of the club rules can be found here
Benefits of Membership
- Access to the Mildmay Club during club hours.
- Opportunity to join the snooker league and apply to join darts team.
- Saturday night events and key events in the Club calendar, including New Year’s Eve (additional charges may apply).
- Permission to bring three guests into the club, at a fee of £2.50 per guest per visit and subject to the club’s rules.
- Opportunity to hire the main hall for private events, subject to availability.
- Voting rights in all club ballots and attend the Club’s AGM.
Monday – Thursday: 6.30pm – 11pm
Friday: 6.30pm – midnight
Saturday: 11am – 3pm and 6.30pm – midnight
Sunday: 11am – 3pm and 8pm – 10.30pm
Families & Children
The Mildmay Club is family friendly and welcomes Members’ children in many areas of the Club. Children are to be supervised by parents at all times. The snooker tables are reserved for adults only.