Friday 22nd November – the Club welcomes those wishing to join to come to the members bar in the evening from 8pm to 10pm. You’ll need two members to support your application and there’ll be a short interview.
The club welcomes new member applications. All applicants are required to fill out an application form which you can download here – also available from the bar – and secure supporting signatures from two existing members. All applications should be handed in at the bar and are reviewed, successful applicants will be called for interview.
Membership is currently £30 per annum, first year additional fee £3.50 also applies.
If you have a question regarding membership please email email@example.com
A copy of the club rules can be found here.
Benefits of Membership
- Access to the Mildmay Club during club hours.
- Opportunity to join the snooker league and apply to join darts team.
- Saturday night events and key events in the club calendar, including New Year’s Eve (additional charges may apply).
- Permission to bring three guests into the club, at a fee of £2.50 per guest per visit and subject to the club’s rules.
- Opportunity to hire the main hall for private events, subject to availability.
- Voting rights in all club ballots and attend the Club’s AGM.
Monday – Thursday: 6.30pm – 11pm
Friday: 6.30pm – midnight
Saturday: 11am – 3pm and 6.30pm – midnight
Sunday: 11am – 3pm and 8pm – 10.30pm
Families & Children
The Mildmay Club is family friendly and welcomes Members’ children in many areas of the Club. Children are to be supervised by parents at all times. The snooker tables are reserved for adults only.